Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too Big for the Desk!!!

Oh man! Yesterday I went to my first class and when I sat down my belly rubbed against the desk. I looked down and was like, "It didn't touch the desk on Friday!" Today it was even more noticable. I can't believe how big my belly is getting, I felt like it couldn't get any bigger and then it started hitting the desk when I sit down in class. I think Connor is going to be a big boy! :D I'm just ready for him to be on the outside of my body now. Only 5 more weeks! :D:D:D We can't wait to meet him!
Also, this morning when Jake and I woke up there was a very light flurry of snow falling. It was very exciting!!! I miss Alaska where there is LOTS of snow!!! I love Virginia, but I can't wait until we move back to Alaska someday and get to stay there forever and ever. It's a lovely place! :D

5 comments:

Jiggle Johnson said...

Yeah!!! You're a big belly momma!! I wish I could see you! Just wait. the last 5 weeks are the fastest growing! Enjoy it though... it's the only time in life where you have and excuse to be fat! love ya sister!!!!!

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny:) Love the blog makeover, your new picture is great-you two are cute together!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Gotta luv the big belly!! Just remember that the baby is LOTS easier to take care of inside your belly than outside...but he's not nearly so cute!! Does Jake know that he's moving back to AK to stay forever & ever? Can't wait for that to happen!!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Hello...from the LDS Distribution center. They are still $25, but that's cheaper than anywhere else. They're cute huh? I'm glad you think he's cute...b/c I think he's adorable, and yes there are a bunch of weird looking people out there...but he'd still be cute even if the world was full of gorgeous and beautiful people. You're baby will be beautiful too...just not as much as mine! :-D Glad Jake wants to live here...it's the best place in the world to raise a family.

Kemp and Whitney said...

I wanna see a pic!