Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Shower

First of all...huge THANKS to Sara for throwing me a great baby shower. Secondly, thanks to Lindsay and Christanie for helping her with the invitations and food. And thirdly, thanks to all the people who came. It was so nice to be able to hang out with everyone and I'm so grateful that everyone brought something for Connor. It helps out so much. I have some of the best friends in the world here. :) So thanks to everyone!!! Anyhow, here are a couple pictures of the decorations and food and stuff.
These next pictures are of the baby's room with all of the awesome gifts that he got at the shower. I came home and showed Jake each and every one of them and told him who they were from and every detail I could think of. He was so sweet because I was just talking his ear off-like I always do-and he seemed like he was enjoying it. It was nice. :D We then went through and took off price tages and put everything away. Jake was having fun and that made me happy. :D:D

Unfortunately, everyone's camera's were out of battery including mine and so we never got any pictures of people at the shower. Sorry about that!

2 comments:

THE HANSEN'S said...

Loved doing it . I had a really great time and glad to help you out!

Kemp and Whitney said...

aw how fun!!! Wish I could have been there :(
I can't believe how bit your little belly has gotten. It's amazing that you have a little person in there.