Sunday, November 9, 2008

Connor's Room!!!

Oh my goodness!!! This weekend Jake and I had a project! My mom and dad bought us a beautiful crib, changing table, and dresser for Connor and we put it them all together Friday, Saturday, and today. It was so much fun! Jake and I are a good team. Go team Johnson! Anyhow, here are the pictures of Connor's room. :D:D This dresser was a pain to put together! We put it together last and had a little mix up with the back, but you'd never know it because we're Team Johnson and we're amazing and we fixed it without really fixing it! Yeah...you'd have to see it. It's the epitimy of awesome.
The crib is gorgeous! I love it! That blanket was made by my aunt Barbara and I think it's Jake's favorite. I wonder why? ;) He's so cute! He wants to find a Chicago Cubs mobile to put above the crib too. :D
The changing table is so cute too. The company that manufactures them makes these little braces for the underside of each layer, but they drilled the holes for the screws too far apart and so the brace for the top part where the baby actually lays isn't on there. We'll have to drill a new hole, but other than that it's exciting and will be finished soon.
That is the best picture I could take of the whole room. It's kind of cramped so I couldn't really take a picture of it all together that well, but you get the idea. Anyway, that project was awesome and we have to say a big THANK YOU to mom and dad grant for buying us a gorgeous set for Connor's room. We love you! :D

8 comments:

The Pates said...

How sweet!!! No wonder you were so tired all weekend :-D

Holly said...

If you ever want to test it out over night, I know where you can find a baby...hehe:)

The room looks great!

Kemp and Whitney said...

that is a very nice set! Love the color!

The Holt Family said...

How fun! Im so excited for you! It looks super cute!

Karen said...

Wow!! Are you excited for the new addition? He'll be here before you know it. Having a baby is the coolest thing ever, brings a whole new meaning to "family". Hope everyone is doing good. Thinking of you!!

Love,
Aunt Karen

Randrea said...

Hey Jordan! Love the bedroom set! Do you know where your parents got the dresser? I'm looking for one for Bennett's room :)

Anonymous said...

I think your parents are pretty excited about being grandparents...man are they spoiling you! That's good, you deserve it! The room looks great!

9 of Us said...

That post was actually from me. Haylee's account was saved and I wasn't paying attention. Your kids are teenagers before you know it!