Friday, January 9, 2009

More Connor Pictures
















Here are a few pictures from Connor's first week home. He's just a doll! He's been holding up his head since he came out. He started smiling yesterday because he had gas. It's adorable! We've had so mnay wonderful people come and visit and they've all been so considerate about not overwhelming us by their numbers. I'm still not up to having a million people over everyday, but we've had one couple come to visit every day this week. It's nice to have such sweet and good friends here who care about us. We just appreciate everyone here so much. I've also really enjoyed having people come to visit beacuse I haven't left the house all week so it's nice to have the company.
Anyway, besides having a gorgeous child, Jake started this new semester yesterday. He's pretty excited about his classes and about baseball that is about to start. He's also very happy that he is in his very last semester of Spanish ever! I was going to take a couple classes if Connor had come earlier in the break, but since he didn't make his debut until 5 days before school started, I decided I needed more recovery time than that. I was a little bummed at first because I love school so much, but I'm looking forward to spending my days with our squishy little dude. He has me wrapped around his finger already. Even this morning after he puked up his whole meal down my front, I still thought he was awesome. I wasn't so fond of the puking part, but I loved him enough to clean it up...deep huh? haha I just love the guts out of that little dude. Jake and I are so happy that Heavenly Father blessed us with the most special little person he had up there.
Anyway, more to come later! :D

8 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Wow! He is so adorable, seriously so cute! I can't believe you pushed for 4 hours - you must be superwoman! You look great, Jordan, and we are so happy for you. The girls were both oohing and aahhing over Conner. They'd steal him too if they could. Congratulations!
Angela

Barbara said...

Jordy, You're so cute! I'm excited to see/hear you so happy. Connor is beautiful. I can't wait to meet him some day. Connor is lucky to have you and Jake for his parents.
Love you lots,
Aunt Barbara

Ashley said...

Hi you guys! I found your blog on Sara Hansen's blog. Send me your email to my SVU account and I'll invite you to our blog! Ashley

Holly said...

That little Connor is sure a keeper! We love him and love you two as well!

Grant Stoddard said...

That was pretty deep.

Unknown said...

He is sooooo cute! I even saw him just a little while ago but he is still even cuter! I hope you are feeling okay!

Unknown said...

He is such a cute baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

Joyelle said...

Congratulations guys!! my goodness that baby conner is totally adorable! he is a beautiful baby boy! how awesome for you guys! baby love, it's such a great feeling :) congrats!
by the way, jordan you look fab!!!