Sunday, February 1, 2009

Turning Head

I was finally able to get Connor on video picking up his head and turning it the other way while he was on his tummy. He does it all the time but when I pull out that camera he refuses. Anyway, he's much more alert now and is starting to be awake for a couple hours at a time. He's been sleeping great at night, but last night was tough. As soon as he fell asleep I went up and set him down in the bed and laid next to him. His little eyes popped open as soon as I laid down. So I picked him up and laid him on my chest and no sooner did I do that did he puke all over me. Good times...then he proceeded to cry for the next hour and we didn't get to sleep finally until about 2:30am. It was great...anyway, this morning he was so happy and was trying so hard to smile but just isn't there yet. I think he'll be smiling in no time though...I can't wait! :D He's always smiling and laughing in his sleep and it's just gorgeous so I can't wait til he does it on purpose! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D YAY for squishy, cute, wonderful, baby Connor!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I think you kind of like your Connor! I know your folks do. Your dad was adopting Baby Lachlan today as a surrogate grandson until he gets Connor again. Connor's a keeper!

Karen said...

We are so happy for the 3 of you!! Connor is adorable!! We love the pics and videos. I think it is tough on his Grandpa & Grandma Grant being so far away. They sure do miss him! I also know his Great Grandma Jones is excited to meet him and his Uncle Gregg, who was also born on Jan. 3rd, and Aunt Karen can't wait to see him too!! Tell Connor we love him bunches!! Welcome to the family!!

Evans Family of Three said...

way to go connor! he is getting so strong! iove that cute lil guy!

Peter and Ashley said...

Hey! He is sooo adorable! Congrats!

Peter and I set up a blog, so you should add us/do the follower thing. I'd love to keep in touch!

Ashley

Kemp and Whitney said...

Wait, why are you talking about the Army? Is Jake joining?

Joyelle said...

what an absolute doll baby!! he is seriously sooo cute! so good to see u guys when we visited! connor is adorable and mama-- you look fabulous!!