Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Well, tonight was the annual ward Christmas party and there was a talent show and everything!! Neat! So, Jake and his friend Josh decided that they were going to do a number. Amidst all the Christmas songs, magic tricks, comedic acts, and dinner, they sang their little ditty-which had nothing to do with Christmas! I was greatful because I don't do Christmas songs until the week of because they're so overplayed. It was fun though. We got there an hour early to help set up and then stayed like 45 minutes after to help put away. At the end, while I was stacking chairs, the Bishop came over and started laughing at me. I was like what the heck yo? He was totally laughing at the sight of an extremely pregnant woman stacking chairs. I told him that's just the way it works...just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I shouldn't do my part to help clean up. He just kept laughing at me. So Jake and I were there until the bitter end and they rewarded us with a gallon sized bag of ham to take home! They had so much leftover that they gave it to the people who were still there. Goes to show that the Lord blesses those who serve! We are getting ready for Christmas break where we'll actually have to cook for ourselves so the ham is much appreciated! It was neat. So here are our videos from the evening! Enjoy! :D


To see his performance you'll have to go to youtube.com. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYvZOA0TqXg

No comments: