Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Any Day Now...

Well, this was taken at 39 weeks, so on Friday-you can totally see the droppage in this one I think. My due date is in 3 days and we're going crazy! We want to see this little boy so badly! Even Jake is getting impatient. He's so sweet. We watched Spencer and Holly's baby the other day while they were moving to a new apartment and Jake had that little guy asleep in 5 minutes. He's so good with kids and I'm so excited that he's had so much experience with younger siblings, whereas I've changed a total of like 10 diapers in my life....sad...I know.
Anyway, school got out last week and we're getting our grades back and we both did great this semester. Does everyone remember a post a while back where I talked about what a hard time Jake has with Spanish? Well he ended the semester with an A- in spanish 3! How awesome is that!!! Now we only have one more semester of Spanish left and we can be totally done with it. WAHOO! Fall of next year will be nice because we won't have to take dumb spanish anymore and we'll both be pretty much done with GE's so we can get further into our major programs. I've decided to take 6 credits next semester-3 classes-so I can still do what I love and go to school while we have our little dude. I'm so excited for this semester because Jake will be playing his (possibly) last season of baseball and he will have two fans in the stands! How cool is that?
Anyway, we've just been hanging out since last week waiting for baby!! I've been reading and sewing to keep myself busy and Jake's been playing video games and working out to keep himself busy. We're definately running out of things to do, but hopefully we'll be making a trip to the hospital soon and then we'll never be bored again!!!

1 comment:

9 of Us said...

OOOOO! Best of luck to you Jordan. Epidural all the way baby! :) We will be praying for you and a healthy delivery. Can't wait to see pics of your new little man. Happy Pushing!