Sunday, June 28, 2009

Way too long!

Woah! Okay, I promise that I have a good reason for not posting in almost two months! I have been working hard at school during May and June. It's been crazy. I've taken two classes each month and the amount of work that goes into taking a whole 3 credit class in a month is astounding. Anyway, that's what I've been doing. Jake has been doing handy man type stuff for a guy in our ward and he just got done building a staircase outside of one of the many houses this dude owns. I'll post pictures. Anyway, this week Jake goes to LCT in Ft. Knox, KY. He's way excited about it too. He'll do so good. Anyway, here are the pictures and videos. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Holly said...

Well it's about time! Welcome back to the blogging world, we've missed you guys:) I can't believe how big Connor is, oh my goodness he sure is cute. Good luck while you're at training Jake, and good luck Jordan and Connor while you're apart. Are you still coming up to AK?

Whitni Watkins said...

that last video is absolutely adorable! He's getting so big I cannot believe how quickly time flies. Thanks for sharing

9 of Us said...

How cute is that baby!! We still can't believe you are a mom! Way to go on school. It's really stressful going to school with a baby, but you can do it!

Ashley said...

He's so cute! I love the video of him and Jake. Too darling. Good luck while Jake's away!

Ashley said...

I love when he reaches for the banana. Sooo cute!