Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Bump...week 21

Alright alright...many have asked when they will get to see pictures of the baby bump so here it goes. This was a week ago, but I feel like I've grown so much since then. Weird how fast it's all going!

Jake was able to feel him move for the first time a couple days after we got to Alaska. It was so awesome for both of us to get to share taht experience. Since Connor started moving around in there, he really hasn't stopped. He goes from the minute I wake up until I go to bed. I'm already thinking that he is going to be a very exhausting little boy, but I'm so excited about that! I just think about how much I already love this little person and I'm so psyched that Jake and I get to be the ones to have him in our family. Feeling him move around in there helps me to have the assurance I need between dr's appointments to know he's okay. Before I could feel him I would worry so much that there was something wrong with him, or that I was doing something wrong and didn't know it. Now when I want to know if he's okay in there I just sit still for a minute or so and he starts to wiggle and it lets me know that all is well. Jake and I just can't wait to meet our little Connor! :D:D

4 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

You are so cute!! Don't worry...the baby bump gets MUCH bigger. And I just have to say...neener, neener, neener...you have over 120 days left, and I have less than 40!! :) And a good thing too...I'm pretty sure my skin won't stretch much further. By the way...love that you guys got a house...funny how the Lord does bless us huh? I'm also keeping you and your fam in my prayers...love you!

9 of Us said...

Looking good Jordan! I won't say you look cute because I know that is the worst thing you can say to a pregnant woman, but you look like you are enjoying pregnancy. The second trimester is by far the best time of the long 9 months. So sorry about your sweet grandpa, but I am sure the end of his pain is a blessing. We will be praying for your family. Hugs.

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Jordan-
I foudn you through Erk's blog. I cannot believe that you are married and PREGNANT! I will always think of you as being a Mia Maid... sorry! Anyway, I think you are very cute pregnant! Check out our blog too!

Jack and Alyssa said...

Jordan!!! Where are you? I see you came to Alaska, but are you still here! I have been thinking about you so much recently and how the pregnancy is going! hahaha Amy--remember at (i think 2nd year) Girl's camp we would always call Amy Sandidge "prego" haha whenever I hear anyone say that now, i always think of you and i calling her that. anyways i am SO happy you have a blog! so i can see pictures! i hope all is well and DANG i wish i would have seen you while you were here! love and miss you!