Friday, July 25, 2008

IT'S A...

Hey everyone! Jake and I have some very exciting news for you all! We had a dr appointment yesterday and they wanted to do an ultrasound first. So we went in, and the lady asked me if we wanted to know what it is. Of course I was like, "Heck yes!" So she showed us and took a few pictures. So here they are. Yep, it's a boy! It's neat because this time around it looked like a little baby in there instead of just a little gummi bear. The first picture is a profile view of his little face. At the bottom you can see a little forhead and the rest of his little face. Then in the second picture, his legs are crossed at the ankles and yout can see his little calf and thigh bones and then the little Johnson! The ultrasound tech had to dummy proof it for me and lable so I could remember where it was when I showed it to other people, but there it is next to the little arrow. Jake and I were really surprised when we found out because we just knew it was going to be a little girl, but nope. We are very excited to have a little boy join our family though. Jacob was sitting over there sniffling and I think a tear or two escaped. He's so excited that we're having a boy because he feels like he knows what to do. I'm excited, because Jake will have a little baseball buddy and hopefully someday we'll have a little missionary and all the cool things that come with having a boy. I know that this little boy is going to be just like his daddy and that means LOTS of energy and an exhausted mommy! ;) We're very excited!!!
Anyhow, just thought we'd let you all in on the news! :D:D

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

SO EXCITING! I am so happy for you guys. Keep us posted on all the baby news. We miss ya!

Jared, Christine, and The Boys said...

We're so happy for you. When your baby is able to pee on your face (or his own face or anything around him) and not just on the floor, it adds a whole special and entertaining aspect to being a parent! Congrats!

Luke and Niki said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so awesome!!